Tuesday, August 11, 2009

#sigh#
I think i failed my Grade 5 practical exam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WAS SO DEPRESSED , I feel like i've totally lost all my damn confidence after this practical exam.
I was so stress out yesterday when i went 2 the hotel 2 take my exam. To make things worse its was freezing like Alaska in the room where i was waiting 4 my turn 2 take the exam!!!
Depression + Freezing + Tension + Lack of oxygen = 100% sure fail (#sigh)
Why is my life such a tragedy???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When i went in the room and started playing my first exam piece my fingers were like still frozen n hard, i can barely try not 2 play a single note mistake.
After i finish playing the pieces, i felt like crying (b'cuz i knew i am sure goin 2 flunk it)
No wonder i have pimples........

No comments:

Post a Comment